Dates and Deadlines
In general, Python will ask mentors to do things before the Google deadline. This allows our admins time to make sure that evaluations, etc. are complete and ready for Google when their deadline comes. (The whole organization gets penalized if anyone's late, so we make sure that doesn't happen unfairly.) Contributor deadlines are exactly as Google tells you, although getting things done earlier is never a bad idea!
Mentor and Sub-Org admin deadlines
These are also listed on the calendar at the bottom of this page that you can subscribe to or add to your own device.
- Nov. 28, 2022 - GSoC End date
Blogging schedule (Contributor Deadlines)
Every week, contributors are asked to post something about their project on their blogs. This helps the python community learn about the work contributors are doing and also helps the org admins make sure that contributors still on track to pass and don't need help. There are two types of things that contributors post: blog posts, which are longer descriptions of the work they're doing, and weekly check ins, which answer a few short questions as a sort of status report. These are due every Monday during the GSoC period, and the schedule is listed below as a list and as a calendar at the bottom of the page that you can export and add to your own calendar.
- July 4, 2022 - Weekly Blog Post Due 3
- July 11, 2022 - Weekly Blog Post Due 3
- July 18, 2022 - Weekly Blog Post Due 3
- July 25, 2022 - Weekly Blog Post Due 4
- Aug. 1, 2022 - Weekly Blog Post Due 5
- Aug. 8, 2022 - Weekly Blog Post Due 8
- Aug. 15, 2022 - Weekly Blog Post Due 8
- Aug. 22, 2022 - Weekly Blog Post Due 8
- Aug. 29, 2022 - Weekly Blog Post Due 9
Please note Google's GSoC dates and deadlines.